Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Butterfly Pavillion

We went to the pavillion last week. Alex is off track. We also went to the wildlife experience. It is alot like Thanksgiving Point. He has enjoyed his time off and he loves staying up late and sleeping in when Daniel and Leah can't.






They have a life size spider web for kids to see what it feels like to be a spider. Needless to say this was right up Alex's alley.


4 comments:

Jared said...

That is a fantastic photo of Alex.

Hooray for Careys blogging!

C. Stover said...

Spiderman, Spiderman....I forgot the rest of the song...

C. Stover said...

Hey, is that a picture of your place? If it is, it looks very Bill from the outside =)

Anniemay said...

yes, that is the side of the house. Everyone thinks I should of put the front up, but these pictures were taken when the other people still lived here, so their car is in the driveway. I know I could go take another, just haven't.